Oh, I forgot to mention, allegedly beat his wife. My bad. I’ll try harder next time.
Democratic Congressman Alan Grayson (Florida) is said to have “allegedly” shoved his estranged wife Lolita.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that the wife of Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) was granted a temporary restraining order after she filed papers accusing him of shoving her, causing injury.
No word yet from Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chairman of the DNC, if it’s Bush’s fault.
The bombastic Congressman, a Democrat in the U.S. House of Representatives, serves the people of Florida’s 9th District.
You may remember his antics from his first term as a freshman congressman when he said that the Republican’s Healthcare Plan (pre Obamacare) was to have people die quickly when they get sick.
Grayson (D-FL), a former trial attorney, is reported to have lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 18 million dollars recently. It was shortly thereafter that Grayson’s wife filed for divorce.
Also note that Grayson co-sponsored the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act last year. I guess that’s something that he knows about firsthand.
- Alan Grayson (D-Fla.) Alleged to Have Shoved Estranged Wife; Daily Beast Omits Party ID | NewsBusters
- War on Women… Wife Says Democrat Alan Grayson Shoved Her – Files Protective Injunction Against Him | The Gateway Pundit
- Democrat Alan Grayson Accused of Shoving and Hurting Wife in Domestic Dispute | Townhall
- War on Women Chronicles: Alan Grayson under investigation in domestic violence complaint | American Thinker
- Democrat Alan Grayson Under Investigation After Domestic Violence Complaint | Breitbart