The progressive left lies like no one else. When you hear them speak about illegal immigration it’s all rainbows and fairy tales about the nice people that wouldn’t hurt a fly who all want to come to America to contribute and do their saintly work to make America a better place and take nothing away. Words such as those were echoed by Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) in the Congressional record:
“And they do those jobs not because they want to take away anything from America, but because they want to give their skills, their sweat, their labor, for a better life and to help build a better America, just as those who came before them.”
There’s a very dark side that the left doesn’t want to talk about. They want to whitewash the crimes and the horror perpetrated by those lovable innocent never-do-harm-to-anyone always-alltruistric new undocumented neighbors of ours.
There are even some on the right who paint them now as saintly. Jeb Bush thinks that these alien invaders are performing an act of love by illegally entering America or illegally overstaying their welcome. Perhaps it’s his compassionate conservatism that’s showing through. Or perhaps he’s going senile. Or maybe even it’s because Columba’s extended family is bigger than anyone realized.
One wonders if Jeb’s compassion now includes open borders or a chair on the board of directors for the George Soros funded Open Society Foundation.
Brandon Darby points out over at Breitbart, illegal immigration is not all about puppy dogs and lollipops.
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush insisted that many of the instances of illegal immigrants coming into the U.S. were “acts of love.” Though many of the human beings who enter the U.S. illegally or overstay their legally permitted time in the U.S. are doing so to earn more resources and provide for families, many of the illegal immigrants who come into the U.S. are doing so for highly criminal reasons–a fact often left out of the discussion or otherwise barely mentioned.
Breitbart Texas has provided 35 of these other “acts of love” for our readers.
40. Mexican Citizen Caught Allegedly Smuggling 140 lbs. of Pot 34-year-old Francisco Manuel Villa-Ruiz of Cananea, Sonora, Mexico allegedly attempted to smuggle 53 packages of marijuana weighing 139 pounds in his vehicle’s back seat and quarter panels at an Arizona border crossing.
39. Pedestrian Foreign National Reportedly Caught with $15K in Meth An unnamed 40-year-old male was apprehended after reportedly attempting to walk through an Arizona border checkpoint with $15,000 in methamphetamine.
38. Mexican Septuagenarian Arrested with Nearly $200,000 in Coke, Heroin 70-year-old Andres Gamez-Garcia Cajeme, Sonora, Mexico was reportedly found with 14 packages of heroin and cocaine.
37. Mexican National Allegedly Busted with $165K in Meth 40-year-old Fernando Cejudo-Nevarez of Nogales, Sonora, Mexico was allegedly caught with 10 packages of methamphetamine at the Mariposa crossing in Arizona.
36. Mexican National Allegedly Caught Smuggling $81,000 in Narcotics into US A 20-year-old Mexican national was reportedly caught attempting to smuggle large quantities of drugs into southern California using vacuum-sealed bags hidden in his vehicle’s fuel tank.
Continue reading at Breitbart.com