The lunatic left, in their self-absorbed delusions of grandeur, imagines that their vision of the world is the one and only vision worth seeing. When they latch onto an idea though, their myopic vision totally obscures any and all adverse ramifications of their thoughts, understandings, or actions. In truth, they don’t have the brains to think things through.
Such was a woman named Rachel Louise Carson. Her single-mindedness, tenacity, and buffoonery, as it were, may have been responsible for more deaths in the 20th Century with her junk-science than you can imagine any one single person could possibly be responsible for.
Such a legacy might be hard to surpass. But I am confident enough in the stupidity of the extreme left and the Law of Unintended Consequences, that the luncatic left will eventually exceed the milestone set by Rachel Louise Carson and that they will sadly far, far surpass it and that the genocide that they have initiated will continue. Such is the ignorance, indifference, and the hubris of the left. Such are the lies they tell.
James Delingpole at Breitbart London wrote today:
Go on to Google today and you’ll see a charming illustration celebrating the life and work of environmentalist Rachel Carson. There’s a turtle and a pelican and a crab and a delightful seal in an idyllic landscape of flowers and trees and water. But what are missing from the picture, for some bizarre reason, are the dead bodies of the millions of people who died of malaria thanks to Carson’s principled campaigning against the insecticide DDT.
Will Google be paying similar tribute to any of the other mass killers of the 2oth century? Hitler? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Probably not. But then, none of the others have had the benefit of having their images burnished by a thousand and one starry eyed greenies. Nor, unlike Carson – as I note in The Little Green Book of Eco Fascism – do they have named after them a school, a bridge, a hiking trail, three environmental prizes and an annual “sustainable” feast day (at her birthplace in Springdale, Pennsylvania).
Read more at Breitbart London.
- Google Celebrates the 20th Century’s Greatest Female Mass Murderer, Rachel Carson | Breitbart London
- Google Honors Rachel Carson, Environmentalist Responsible for Millions of Malaria Deaths | Truth Revolt
- Google Honors Radical Environmentalist Rachel Carson on Her Birthday | NewsBusters
- Malaria Victims: How Environmentalist Ban on DDT Caused 50 Million Deaths | Discover the Networks
- Rachel Carson’s Deadly Fantasies | Forbes
- DDT Ban Breeds Death | The New American
- The Lies of Rachel Carson | 21st Century Science & Technology Magazine